Mint Peach Home

by Landis Carey on May 17, 2011

Over the past few weeks I’ve been working quite a bit in the pottery studio to prepare Mint Peach Home for the 2011 South Orange Maplewood Open Studio Tour taking place on Sunday, June 5th. And because of all of this focused work, I haven’t been taking on too many home improvement projects.

So, I wanted to share the most recent images of Mint Peach Home, a line of stoneware pottery and table linens for everyday and special occasion use that will sweeten your table without being a burden during clean up or storage.

Want to keep up-to-date with new glazes, forms and seasonal pieces? “Like” Mint Peach on Facebook!

Andrea May 17, 2011 at 11:40 am

Landis:
These are just *gorgeous*! We can’t come to the studio tour–you have to come up with a way for people to order.
Andrea

Landis Carey May 17, 2011 at 11:53 am

Thank you so much for the kind words, Andrea!! Everything will be on Etsy beginning Monday, June 6. I’m using the tour as a deadline/launch date. It was the only way I’d ever get into gear :) I’ll send out an announcement with the details of “Mint Peach Home on Etsy” the week before or around that date.

Melissa May 17, 2011 at 8:22 pm

These are stunning, Landis! I wish I could be there for the open studio tour but I will certainly be checking everything out on Etsy. Loving everything you are doing with Mint Peach ;-)

Landis Carey May 17, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Thank you so much for the sweet words, Melissa! It was just about two hours ago that I thought of the pieces you have with you. Their match is here in Maplewood holding a little flower plant. XO

Diane May 18, 2011 at 9:52 am

I love their simple elegance.
Versatility is important to me when it comes to dinnerware. I’m already thinking of fun ways to use them for entertaining.
Can’t wait to order!!!

Landis Carey May 18, 2011 at 10:12 am

Thanks so much! Sweet words!